Part Number: EXPK1085B
- Fits 2011 to 2014 GM 2500 HD
- Lift Height: 6 Inch front, 3.5 Inch rear
- Front Lift: Crossmembers & Steering Knuckles
- Steering Correction: None
- Rear Lift: Lift Blocks & U-Bolts
- Includes: Driveline Spacers, Bump Stop Extensions, Skid Plate & More
- Shocks: ES9000 Shocks
- Shock Boots: Not Included
- Max Tire Size (Inch): 35"x12.50"
- Wheel Size Range (Inch): 17" or larger
- Wheel Width Range (Inch) :8"- 10"
- Min-Max Backspace (Inch): 4" - 5"
Pro Comp's 6 Inch, Crossmember / Knuckle Lift system for the Chevy-GMC 2500 HD clears 35 inch tires with no trimming and features a heavy-duty, laser cut, 1/4" thick crossmember & steering knuckles to achieve front lift. This is a complete bolt-on system that requires no welding or drilling, and no cutting of the differential making installation quick and easy. Pro Comp is driven by genuine off road enthusiasts and Pro Comp Suspension Products reflect customer-driven, racing influenced technology.