Steering Stabilizer kits work with most Jeep lift kits to reduce steering shimmy and driver fatigue to protect front suspension components and reduce tire wear.
Pro Comp Suspension
Pro Comp Steering Stabilizer
- Pro Comp Steering Stabilizer Will Allow You To Upgrade Your Off-Road Rig's Steering With A Pro Comp Steering Stabilizer Cylinder. Choose From Dual Or Single Stabilizer Mounting And Have Your Rig Handling Better On The Road And Off. Stabilizer Cylinder Sold Separately.
Rancho Steering Stabilizer Kits
- Designed For Aggressive Off-Roaders And Oversized Tires, These Steering Stabilizer Kits From Rancho Increase Vehicle Control And Handling Performance Under All Driving Conditions.
Skyjacker Steering Stabilizer
- Designed For 35 Inch Tires And Smaller.
Increase Vehicle Control Under All Driving Conditions! Reduce Tire Wear And Maximize Vehicle Control
ARB 4x4 Accessories
ARB Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer
- Old Man Emu Brings Their Trademark Standard Of High Quality To Their Steering Stabilizer Kit To Provide You With Better Control Over Your Jeep In Rugged Off-Road Terrain Or On The Highway.
Fox Racing Shox
Bilstein Steering Damper
- Get A Quality Steering Stabilizer From A Name You Can Trust. Bilstein Steering Stabilizers Will Increase The Overall Handling And Performance Of Your Vehicle, Especially If You're Running Oversized Wheels And Tires.
Fabtech Steering Stabilizer Kit
- Using The Same Construction As Our Performance Shocks These Performance Steering Stabilizers Will Reduce Front End Shimmy From Oversized Tires And Wheels. Easy Fit Heavy Duty Bracketry Allows For A Quick Installation. Available In Single And Dual Stabilizer Applications.
Rugged Ridge Steering Dampers & Brackets
- If You're Running Oversized Off-Road Tires, A Steering Stabilizer Set-Up Will Improve Handling And Help Eliminate Wheel Shimmy Off-Road And Off. This Bracket Set Will Allow You To Run A Steering Stabilizer Shock.
Tuff Country Steering Stabilizers
- Tuff Country''s Ez-Ride Sx5000 Steering Stabilizers Are Designed To Improve Handling Characteristics, Reduce Wheel Hop And Steering Shimmy Often Experienced After Adding Larger Wheels And Tires. Tuff Country Recommends Their Single Stabilizers For A Maximum Tire Size Of 33 Inches. For Larger Tire Sizes See Their Large Selection Of Dual Stabilizers.
California Super Trucks
Daystar Steering Stabilizers
- Daystar Scorpion Shock Absorbers Are Specifically Tuned For Each Vehicle Application To Ensure Optimum Performance.
They Feature A Twin-Tube Design, Which Increases Oil Capacity And Reduces Shock Fade.
Inside The Shocks Are A Durable Piston Seal And A Velocity-Sensitive Valving Stack, While A Chrome-Hardened Piston Shaft Ensures Longevity.
Icon Vehicle Dynamics Steering Stabilizers
- High-Clearance Steering Stabilizer Kit For The Jk Not Only Increases Damping Ability, But Also Relocates The Stabilizer Up And Out Of The Way Of Rocks, Brush, And Other Trail Hazards.
Calmini Steering Stabilizer Kit
- Calmini's 1-Piece Precision Laser Crafted Design Performs 2 Needed Functions. First Of All The Steering Stabilizer Reduces Front Wheel Shimmy And Is Needed For Larger Tires And Lifted Vehicles. Second, The Truss Bar Prevents Flex And Strengthens The Front Suspension. This Truss Features Tabs For Mounting Optional Front Skid Plate Sold Separately. Entire Kit Comes With Steering Stabilizer, Truss, Mount Brackets, U-Bolts, Polyurethane Bushings, Complete Hardware And Installation Instructions. An All Bolt-On Design Requires No Drilling To Install. A Great Upgrade When Installing A Lift Kit.
We’re sorry, we don’t have any categories that match your specifications.